enjoyingsport Forum Index enjoyingsport
Shoes product

enjoyingsport 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a career-high 11 rebounds for

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shenyuqing113

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 1:44 am    Post subject: a career-high 11 rebounds for Reply with quote

BOSTON - Jerryd Bayless scored a season-high 29 points in a rare start, and Rajon Rondo added 22 points and 11 assists to help the Boston Celtics break a five-game losing streak with a 115-104 victory over the slumping Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday night. Six players scored in double figures for Boston. Rondos double-double was his second straight and fifth overall since he returned from a knee injury on Jan. 17. Jeff Teague had 26 points and DeMarre Carroll scored 24 off the bench for Atlanta, which lost for the 10th time in 11 games. Back home after an 0-4 West Coast trip, the Celtics had only nine healthy players after a sore toe forced rookie Kelly Olynyk to the bench alongside regular starters Jared Sullinger and Avery Bradley. The Hawks were missing five injured players, including starters Al Horford and Paul Millsap. Kyle Korver had 17 points for the Hawks, including four 3-pointers. Celtics coach Brad Stevens decided to start Bayless alongside Rondo and have Gerald Wallace (12 points) come off the bench. Bayless had his best game since being traded to the Celtics on Jan. 6, with 21 second-half points including four 3s in the third quarter. The Hawks hit their first six shots en route to a 13-2 lead just 3:25 into the game, then raced off to a 23-8 advantage before the Celtics rallied behind Rondos 11 first-quarter points to close to 27-25. Boston took a 58-56 halftime lead. Carroll had 17 points for the Hawks, who hit six 3s in the first half three by Korver to keep it close. Teague scored 10 points in the third quarter, and Boston took an 81-79 lead into the final period. Boston entered the game with the fourth-worst record in the NBA. The Hawks, even with their recent woes, still own the eighth and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. NOTES: Korver extended his NBA-record streak to 126 games with at least one 3-pointer. ... Olympic giant slalom gold medallist Ted Ligety was in attendance. Maurkice Pouncey Jersey . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. Jordan Berry Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (4) He had a strong game Sunday; was very good in tight with big saves on Crosby, Malkin and Neal in-crease. http://www.footballsteelerstore.us/Black-Friday-Troy-Polamalu-Jersey/. INJURIES - Reds RF Jay Bruce is facing knee surgery for a torn meniscus and it could cost him a month of playing time. Chris Heisey, who has shown some pop (43 home runs, . Jack Butler Jersey . -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No. Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . Earnshaw, 31, most recently spent time on loan in Israel with Maccabi Tel Aviv from Welsh club Cardiff City, which plays in Englands second-tier League Championship. Earnshaw began his career with Cardiff Citys youth program and turned professional in 1998.VALDOSTA, Ga. - Blayne Barber won the South Georgia Classic on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, closing with a 5-under 67 for a two-stroke victory. The 24-year-old former Auburn player had a 15-under 273 total at Kinderlou Forest. He earned $117,000 to jump from 29th to sixth on the money list with $155,257. "It feels so great," Barber said. "I didnt look at a scoreboard all day and Im realizing now that it happened. Today was just a blur. I played some good golf and the next thing I know Im sitting here as a champion. I really didnt see it coming this week. It really came from out of nowhere." He overcame a double bogey on the par-4 12th with birdies oon Nos.dddddddddddd 14 and 16. "I feel like Im not very good at overcoming adversity," Barber said. "I think the reason I came out on top today was that I just took my hands off the steering wheel a little bit and just played golf and didnt look at any boards." Alex Prugh was second after a 67. Third-round leader Carlos Ortiz, trying to earn an immediate promotion to the PGA Tour as a three-time winner this season, had a 72 to finish third at 12 under. The Mexican player earned $44,200 to push his tour-leading total to $363,058. Greg Owen (69), Ryan Armour (70) and Monday qualifier Rob Oppenheim (72) tied for fourth at 11 under. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    enjoyingsport Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: